Office BAN

  • 日本語

- Archives Translation

The documents to submit to foreign country for Passport Certificate or for Apostille Ceritification are required to translate to English language. The documents issued by educational institution or medical institution written in Engliish language, are desirable to translate in Japanese language when submit to Immigration Bureau.

Public Documents has many technical terms, so leave it to the Expert for accurate translation.

Certification of Family Register

When foreign agency requires the documents like below, submit the Certification of Family Register.

  • Birth Cerificate
  • Marriage / Single Certification

If the agency may not accept the Japanese document, it is required to translate to English language.

It is necessary an Apostille Ceritification in some cases.

Identification Documents

You might need to submit the Identification Documents like below, in case of Passport Certificate or a contract with a public or private agency in Japan

  • Certificate of Regisidence
  • Driver's License
  • Health Insurance Card
  • Individual Number Card