Office BAN

  • 日本語

- Passport Certificate

Passport Certificate is required when opening the bank account to foreign country. A Gyoseishosi Lawyer will certify the copy of passport as it is the true copy of the original.

  • Opening a new bank account in foreign country
  • Create a Credit Card of foreign country
  • Applying VISA to foreign country
  • Get married with foreign national

You might need to submit the documents like below. If it is necessary to translate to an English language, I will translate a Public Documents or other Private Documents.

  • Public Documents like Driver's License, Individual Number Card, Health Insurance Card
  • Public Documents like Family Register, Certificate of Regisidence
  • Financial Documents like Credit Card, Passbook or Bankbook
  • Company Documents like Certification of Registerd Matters

Sample of Passport Certificate